As the situation pertaining to COVID-19 continues to develop, we wanted to update you on what we are doing to help keep you safe when you have your Custom Maid in your home.
Currently, all Custom Maids appointments are ongoing, and it is business as usual. If there are any changes to your schedule, you will be notified. We will also notify you if your Custom Maid takes a vacation and travels outside of Canada.
Though we have been advised that the risk is very low, we are taking additional actions to help reduce the spread of the virus.
What we’re doing:
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas in our administrative office.
- Posting COVID-19 information in our administrative office for all employees.
- Providing rubber gloves to all our cleaning staff and advising them to wear gloves when in your home.
- Although presently we do not have any staff out of country on vacation, we have implemented mandatory self isolation for 10 days upon returning to Canada.
You can help keep members of the broader community healthy, too.
What you can do:
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well.
- Contact us to let us know if you are feeling unwell or if you have traveled outside of Canada recently.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm or a tissue. Dispose of tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Keep surfaces clean and disinfected at work and at home.
Please visit Health Canada for up-to-date information about COVID-19 risk factors (including travel advisories) and symptoms, or call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 for direction if you have symptoms or questions.
As always, should you have questions about your family’s health, contact a medical practitioner immediately.
Should you have questions about your Custom Maid, please call 416-488-5254 and we will be pleased to assist you.